I have really been in the inquiry of who I am and why am I here on the planet at this time. I have recently experienced fabulous highs as I grow. I have also felt extreme sadness and frenetic emotions as we, the world, experience more violence and unconscious acts. I really had to look at my conscious and unconscious beliefs around separation and discord. I have been forced to take responsibility for my thoughts and actions. I have also come to some amazing revelations that now color my choices moving forward.
I AM NOT:
- The familial dysfunction of my childhood.
- Choices/mistakes that created pain for me or others.
- Only a woman, African American, or baby boomer.
- The incessant voices that appear at times telling me to be afraid and judgmental.
- A brilliant expression of grace in form.
- Here to make a difference in this lifetime.
- A woman of independent means dedicated to love in action.
- Here to shine my light and share my gifts.
- A member of the family called humanity.
- To bring the best of me into every situation.
- Remember that every human being wants to be loved, seen and heard.
- To place my attention and conversations on what I want to grow not what I see that supports separation.
- To be a voice of inclusion and connectivity.
- To remember who I am and invite others to do the same.
Wherever you are in this moment, know that you are important. You are here by divine design and you are a change agent. Your only job is to remember to stay awake and choose love and kindness.
Much love and light,